Body Transformation: The Plan

Summer is a time like no other to whip yourself back into shape, especially if you're a teacher by trade. School is out. So you have no students to teach and all the time in the world to dive into your interests and make some huge life changes without the pressure of work on your back. I'm choosing to take advantage of this. Not only have I been dreaming about being fit and healthy again, but I have a huge trip that I'm taking in July and going back to my childhood home in August, to see people I haven't seen since I was 14! Needless to say I have all kinds of motivation to get myself back in the gym and working out. 

I do not have a personal trainer, unless her name is Nichollette Jones, but I do have an inexpensive and awesome gym membership. My gym isn't fancy, but it has all the equipment I need, 24hours access, free fitness classes, free personal training, free massage devices and I can bring a friend if I want. I couldn't ask for more for the price. With my free summer time and gym membership, the only other thing I need is a plan. And I found one, sitting on the lovely shelves of Sprouts for $4.99.

I'm going to follow the Best Body Transformation for the next 8 weeks in order to kickstart my fitness journey into action. It will be EXTREMELY intense as it requires 6 days...yes 6 days a week at the gym. Luckily, workout times vary from 20 minutes to an hour and 15 minutes.

I'm nervous, yet excited to begin. I've always enjoyed working out. Something about the endorphins being released and just simply feeling good about how I look is priceless. 

More details on the particular workout regimen coming soon. 

Do you have any plans to whip your body into shape this summer? If so, what are they?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Vegetarian. Dedicated. Passionate. Loving.Baylor Graduate. Former ex-pat of Thailand :-) Currently a Graduate Student at the University of Wyoming. From the Good Ole state of Texas. Making my next moves in life. Open to suggestions.

Please Ask Before Copying

LINKwithlove
Copyright © 2013-2015 Aspiring To Be Me Now. All Rights Reserved.Opinions are my own and do not reflect any one specific set of yoga teachings. I don't offer professional advice. Results are not guaranteed.